Don’t let mold grow inside your home or office!
Moisture or standing water problems
• Any existing sump pumps
• Rodent infestation and their access points
• Condition of the beams, posts and sub floor
• Check for any sagging in the floor
• Any signs of mold or mildew
• Condition of the floor joist insulation (if any exists)
• Condition of the Vapor Barrier (if any exists)
• Condition of the foundation
• Condition of the air duct lines and the main trunk line coming from your AC unit including checking for leaks
• Check insulation of all air duct lines
• Condition of the crawl space access door
• Take pictures with digital camera
Once the evaluation is complete the technician will prepare a written evaluation of your crawl space along with our recommendations and a full written estimate. He will present the photos on a lap top computer so you can see for yourself the condition of your crawl space while listening to your options. Should you decide to hire our company we will reserve a spot for your project on our schedule at that time. We strive to make this a comfortable and informative meeting and never engage in high pressure sales tactics.